Autodesk has announced the availability of the Revit 2011 Update 2 build (20100903_2115) Release. the links below:
Autodesk Revit Platform 2011 Enhancements
- Improves stability when locking of constraints within families.
- Improves stability when modifying the properties of an element.
- Ensures „Select All Instances‟ when used on viewports within a sheet does select all the viewports.
- Improves stability when using the “Create Form” tool when In-Place edit a mass.
- Improves stability when using “Complex” complexity mode during gbXML Export.
- Corrects glazing area when using “Simple” complexity mode during gbXML Export.
- Improves stability when editing element Phase inside a group.
- Improves consistency of the ifcflowsegment and ifcflowfitting properties during a re-export to IFC.
- Improves stability when exporting to AutoCad 2000 DWG files.
- Improves stability during export to DWG files when exporting a view with a linked DWG in "new layers for overrides" mode.
- Improves stability after switching location within the InfoCenter settings
- Improves stability of InfoCenter when logged into Revit with a double byte username.
- Improves stability when selecting materials from within the materials dialog.
- Improves stability when switching between views
- Improves visibility of manually applied hidden lines during printing and exporting of Structural Hidden Lines views.
- Improves performance when using spinner control in the Decal Types dialog.
- Improves stability when selecting array elements from within the Reveal Hidden Elements display mode.
- Improves stability when finishing Sketch mode.
- Improves stability when selecting a reference plane within the conceptual mass editor.
- Improves stability when launching multiple sessions of Revit.
- Corrects shadow casting of linked RVT files when in realistic display mode.
- Improves stability when dragging sun.
- Improves stability when upgrading Revit 2010 project file.
- Corrects color of masked regions when rendered in Consistent Color display mode.
There are other enhancements per Revit “flavour” as well as the API which can be found in the associated Update Enhancement List PDF on each product page