Click here to view video.
Monday, April 7, 2014
Click here to view video.
Monday, March 31, 2014
- The ability to convert PDF to DXF
and DWG formats for easy editing in CAD
- Extract text and vector drawings trapped within PDFs with just a few clicks
- View even the most complex 2D data using an advanced built-in viewer
- Preview the content to be selected and converted
- Convert drawings directly into layers
- Works on multiple platforms: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Monday, March 17, 2014
Check out these videos showing how Bluebeam is used by Architects, Engineers, and Construction.
Download a 30-day trial today and experience the Bluebeam difference.
Bluebeam Revu 12 is Here!
Monday, March 10, 2014
Monday, March 3, 2014
- click on floor, type EE, and you are now in Edit Boundary, type FF and you are finished.
- click on wall, type EE, and you are in Edit Profile, type FF to finish.
- click on roof, type EE, you're in Edit Boundary, type FF to finish and so on.
Source: RevitForum.org (http://www.revitforum.org/tutorials-tips-tricks/581-more-shortcut-key-magic.html)
Monday, February 24, 2014
Helps users distinguish between elements that are owned
by the individual, others or no one.
Individual owners will help users visualize exactly which elements are belonging to which users.
The worksets tab helps users visualize elements based on the workset to which they're associated.
Allows users to see changes to the model and to observe which elements have been deleted and/ updated.
Users can make changes to the colour display of these modes by selecting Worksharing Display Settings.
Friday, February 21, 2014
When the this ice and snow eventually give way to gravity, it is coming crashing down to the streets below. We do wind analysis, sun/shadow studies, line of sight studies and wind/snow load calculations; so do we need to now do winter melt-down analysis?
Toronto Star: More ice risk seen from new building towers
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Ultimately, pick a reseller that you are comfortable dealing with, one that goes the extra mile for you without trying to charge you for everything you need. One that Specializes in your firm's discipline and has the expertise on staff to provide you with the best level of knowledge, support, and service on your Autodesk investment.
Monday, February 3, 2014
In a public handoff to the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) at Greenbuild 2013 in Philadelphia today, Autodesk is donating completely re-written EnergyPlus engine source-code, to be made available under the DoE's open source license.
Monday, January 27, 2014
- Creating a custom parameter (Area Required).
- Creating a room schedule (Number, Name, Area, Area Required).
- Editing the Area Required parameter for each room.
- Creating a calculated value called Area Check (Area Required - Area).
- Adding shading (new in Revit 2014) to the Area Check column in our schedule.
- Creating a conditional format called Area Check (Area Check > If Between -10sf to 10sf make the schedule field Green). This lets us know if we are within our specified requirement.
- Modifying walls and watch the fields change colour.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Since the inception of the internationally popular FOX TV show “Bones,” LOOK Effects has worked closely with the show’s creative team to plan and create the visual effects using Autodesk's 3ds Max software.
Register here now
Monday, January 20, 2014
For all other inquiries, contact us today to learn more.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Need more cloud credits?
You can purchase more cloud credits by contacting me. Please support your local Autodesk Reseller instead of buy directly from Autodesk - we depend on your business to survive and be here to support you locally in the future.
- Flexibility: pay as you go for access to software only when you need it.
- Scalability: manage costs without a large up-front investment or long-term commitment. Quickly scale up and down to manage a variety of temporary project and staffing needs.
- Access to the latest tools-stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
- Various rental plans available: monthly, quarterly or annually.
Monday, November 11, 2013
As announced at the recent Autodesk Investor Day, effective February 1, 2015, Autodesk will discontinue upgrade purchase options for all non-current versions of our products. Autodesk will still continue to offer customers options to “cross-grade” from a current-release perpetual license to a current-release with greater functionality, such as AutoCAD to a Design Suite.
Friday, June 7, 2013
Monday, October 3, 2011
- ActiveShade support for iray® renderer
- Adobe® Photoshop® and After Effects® interoperability
- New render pass system
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
More than 160,000 ordinary Canadians have signed a petition telling telecom companies to back off their Internet Overcharging schemes. The NDP has adopted an anti-Overcharging position, and now Openmedia.ca, an ally of ours, is spearheading an effort to get the larger Liberal Party involved in the fight against Internet ripoffs.
Deep pocketed cable and phone companies have invaded Ottawa with their lobbyists and friends to try and keep your broadband bill as high as possible. We can trump their hand, but only if you get involved.
With Canadian government pressure, the CRTC will fold like a wet newspaper. Openmedia is trying to collect a historic 200,000 signatures, and starting today every signature will send e-mail to the inbox of Michael Ignatieff and Liberal Party Digital Critic Pablo Rodriguez, encouraging them to join the fight.
If you don’t want to pay through the roof for your broadband, hurry and add your name to the petition. Ottawa has been surprised by the backlash from everyday consumers from BC to PEI. Now let’s deliver the death blow to Internet Overcharging and tell Bell, Rogers, and Shaw to enjoy the fat profits they already earn, and stop the gouging.
Action Alert — Canada’s Internet Ripoff Goes to Parliament: Get Involved – Click Here!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Autodesk announces a price reduction on it’s Ecotect Analysis software as of February 1st. The price is being reduced from US$3,000 to US$1,500. Ecotect Analysis software includes Autodesk Green Building Studio software as a Subscription entitlement. the annual Subscription rates are also reduced to US$360 per license.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
The Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs include product enhancements, presentations, and other resources available only to current Subscription customers.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
An update for Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 software and Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 software is currently available on the Autodesk website. This hotfix helps resolve issues with the following features: the 3ds Max® Character Animation Toolkit, Autodesk FBX interoperability, Autodesk Materials, and mental ray software. It improves the overall operation of the 3ds Max software products. For more information on issues resolved in this hotfix, please visit the AREA.
This hotfix is cumulative; it contains the fixes from all previous 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design software hotfix releases.
Action: Go to the Autodesk 3ds Max Services & Support page to update your software.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Doors, Windows, Walls, oh my…Here is a great website, Revit Content, were you can buy professionally developed Revit content (families). The best part is it comes with a 30-day Full Money Back Guarantee. So the if the content doesn't fulfil your requirements, you can ask for your money back within 30 days or even better yet they will amend the content you purchased to your requirements for FREE. How’s that for customer service?
All the Content is Certified. The Content provided is professional created Revit Families that go through a multi-level certification process. Learn more
Content Update - As soon as a content is going to be updated, every single customer who has downloaded this content before, gets automatically an notification email that a new update on this particular Revit Content is available for a FREE download - Yes, it is FREE for everybody who downloaded this particular Revit Content in a previous version. This Service gives you the guarantee to always have the latest Revit Content which makes all the difference to the accuracy, stability, performance and data output achievable within your Revit Project. Learn more about our FREE Content Update Service.
Content Notifer - keep you always informed about the Revit Content that is coming online. Learn more about our FREE Content Notifier Service
Monday, November 1, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Autodesk recently participated as the premier corporate sponsor for the Green BIM Smart Market Report. Key findings from the report demonstrate:
- Green building sector will drive adoption of BIM - 7 out of 10 respondents report medium to high green project involvement.
- Opportunities in Green Retrofit - 88% of non-green BIM users believe they will use it for retrofit projects during next two years.
- Energy Performance Monitoring - Owners have low awareness of the benefits of BIM.
- Energy Performance Simulation - Green BIM users are simulating energy performance, including lighting/daylighting, whole building analysis, and energy code compliance.
Resources to support Green BIM opportunities include:
- Guide to Sustainable Design:
- BIM Enabled Sustainable Design Sales PowerPoint® Presentation:
Partner Portal / Sales & Marketing / Thought Leadership / Sustainable Design / Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- BIM Enabled Sustainable Design Sales Whitepaper:
Partner Portal / Sales & Marketing / Thought Leadership / Sustainable Design / Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Success Stories:
- Conceptual Energy Analysis Videos:
- Rapid Energy Modeling information:
- Renovation and Retrofit Sales Playbook:
Partner Portal / Sales & Marketing / Industry Solutions / Architecture, Engineering & Construction / Renovation Buildings for Sustainability
Friday, October 15, 2010
Autodesk is planning the First Customer Shipment (FCS) of AutoCAD for Mac on Friday, October 15. On this day, customers will be able to place orders with authorized resellers.
Autodesk recognizes that many existing AutoCAD software customers may have a preference for Apple Macintosh hardware and AutoCAD for Mac software. To support these customers, Autodesk is offering a US$400 upgrade from AutoCAD 2011 software to AutoCAD 2011 for Mac software. For a limited time, existing AutoCAD 2011 software customers with active Subscription contracts may be eligible to save even more.
From October 15, 2010, through January 14, 2011, existing AutoCAD Subscription Customers can save up to US$400 on new commercial licenses and up to US$200 on upgrades by mail-in rebate:
- Save US$400 on new licenses: AutoCAD Subscription customers are eligible for a US$400 mail-in rebate on new commercial licenses of AutoCAD for Mac 2011 software.
- Save US$200 on upgrades: AutoCAD Subscription customers are eligible for a US$200 mail-in rebate on upgrades from AutoCAD 2011 to AutoCAD 2011 for Mac software.
The AutoCAD for Mac Competitive Trade-up Program offers an option to purchase specially discounted, new licenses of AutoCAD for Mac for those customers who own a competitive product. To receive the special discounted price, customers must purchase Autodesk Subscription for each qualifying license along with the discounted product. Examples of competitive products that will be accepted under this program are listed below.
- TurboCAD Mac Pro
- Siemens NX
Thursday, October 14, 2010
The 2011 Subscription Advantage Packs are now available to Subscription customers via Subscription Center. This year’s English Advantage Packs launched on September 29.
Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs are available for download now by Subscription customers. Get ahead by gaining early access to the latest product enhancements for the 2011 version of your Autodesk software. Available for select products, Subscription Advantage Packs can include:
· Additional product features that expand and improve software functionality
· Integrated web services that promote collaboration and support sustainable design
· Robust design content such as specialized libraries and other tools that enrich visualizations and renderings
Download Your Subscription Advantage Pack by logging in to your Subscription Center:
Monday, October 4, 2010
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Autodesk has announced the availability of the Revit 2011 Update 2 build (20100903_2115) Release. the links below:
Autodesk Revit Platform 2011 Enhancements
- Improves stability when locking of constraints within families.
- Improves stability when modifying the properties of an element.
- Ensures „Select All Instances‟ when used on viewports within a sheet does select all the viewports.
- Improves stability when using the “Create Form” tool when In-Place edit a mass.
- Improves stability when using “Complex” complexity mode during gbXML Export.
- Corrects glazing area when using “Simple” complexity mode during gbXML Export.
- Improves stability when editing element Phase inside a group.
- Improves consistency of the ifcflowsegment and ifcflowfitting properties during a re-export to IFC.
- Improves stability when exporting to AutoCad 2000 DWG files.
- Improves stability during export to DWG files when exporting a view with a linked DWG in "new layers for overrides" mode.
- Improves stability after switching location within the InfoCenter settings
- Improves stability of InfoCenter when logged into Revit with a double byte username.
- Improves stability when selecting materials from within the materials dialog.
- Improves stability when switching between views
- Improves visibility of manually applied hidden lines during printing and exporting of Structural Hidden Lines views.
- Improves performance when using spinner control in the Decal Types dialog.
- Improves stability when selecting array elements from within the Reveal Hidden Elements display mode.
- Improves stability when finishing Sketch mode.
- Improves stability when selecting a reference plane within the conceptual mass editor.
- Improves stability when launching multiple sessions of Revit.
- Corrects shadow casting of linked RVT files when in realistic display mode.
- Improves stability when dragging sun.
- Improves stability when upgrading Revit 2010 project file.
- Corrects color of masked regions when rendered in Consistent Color display mode.
There are other enhancements per Revit “flavour” as well as the API which can be found in the associated Update Enhancement List PDF on each product page